What We Do
These are fellowship groups that meet during the week in people's homes.
Each group is a community of faith and is more than a weekly meeting. Although our Sunday morning meeting is our main time of worship together, being a member of a Home group is the primary way of becoming part of the TCF family. Each new person is encouraged to visit the Home groups to see which one they would like to become part of.
We work towards the following 4 values for every Home group:
- Jesus at the centre - worshipping and praying together
- Community life expressed through sacrificial love for one another.
- Each person growing in their relationship with Jesus and spurring one another on to love and good deeds.
- Partnering together in praying for and reaching not-yet Christian family and friends.
When do they meet and who leads them -
- Wednesday morning from 10.00am - led by Giles & Sarah Higgins
- Wednesday evening from 7.30pm (fortnightly) - led by Hannes & Alison Kerr-Gold